*inserts flying money emoji*
December 17, 2017Assalamualaikum and hulloooooo 🍃
it's been a while hasn't it? weeeeell, semester 2 just started for me so I couldn't find the time to update my blog, therefore, I am truly sorry for that 😅
as you can see from the title; yes, my money is gone. jk. I mean, I splurged too much for the past 2 weeks and here I am proudly telling everyone what I have spent it on. astaghfirullah.
so, on 9th December, I went to the Big Bad Wolf book fair!!
it was my first time going so I was hella excited to find what kind of books they're selling and there were soooo many books my eyes kept wandering everywhere I go 😂 I wanted to take sooo many books but I resisted my nafs ahahaha and told myself to snap out of it!!!
so in the end, I bought theseeeee;
![]() |
| These are books that I have to fill in creatively. |
![]() |
| I am so glad that I found that psychology book. |
![]() |
| I hope I'll be able to finish all these. |
![]() |
| I also bought these badgesss. The Flash (wink wink), Gudetama, Kaneki & Totoro <3 |
honestly, I don't read a lot but I am trying to change that because I want to improve my writing skills, widen my vocabularies and just get more knowledge in general hehe so pray for me guys!!
OK now moving on... I also splurged my money on fooooood.
I went out with my siblings to try out Molten Chocolate Cafe and believe me, whoever is craving for some chocolatey goodness, this place is for youuuu 😍 a bit pricey though but worth it!
and also, Fanan wanted some bingsoo so I accompanied her hahaha and the price has raised (wowerz) but I enjoyed it like always anyway.
moving on...
so yesterday I went to Comic Fiesta 2017 at KLCC and I swear it was very memorable to me and it's so sad that I couldn't make it for day 2 today //gross sobbing
the excitement I had before going was just too strong 😂 probably because of the feels I had when I went to cf last year and actually felt like I was somewhere I belonged, full of my interests (anime, games, comics squeeee) and surrounded by people who share the same interest as me, so I was excited to feel it again.
I couldn't be any happier when I had my hand on all the loots I wanted (and some extras I didn't plan to buy) (rip money 😂) and originally, I planned to meet my internet friends (whom I adore just as much as my irl friends) but I only met one, thankfully, it was easy to find him since he was the volunteer 😂 although I was awkward (believe me it took me about 5 rounds of walking between the crowds in front of him trying to figure out how to approach him because I am an awkward bean who doesn't know how to interact much with guys) but heeeeyyy, afterwards he gave me extra nips that he had gotten when he helped out filling in the cf plastic bags!! 😆😆 so all is well.
and I would like to thank my friend, Afiqah, who accompanied me despite not knowing anything about anime (except for naruto, she said 😂) but having her went through my journey of excitement and finding our my inner geek comforted me in a way ( and I think we bonded a little) but let's do something you like next time, no? 😏
oh ya, I met a lot of cosplayers but I didn't take much pics... I only took a pic with B2 from Nier, Kaneki & two-headed people lmao their cosplay is decent enough, not very perfect to mee but welp.
![]() |
| Here's one with Kaneki! |
anyway, MikuExpo was yesterday and I forgot to livestream itttt but oh well, if Husna was a flower, she would be the Forget-Me-Not 😂 putting that aside, I will definitely go to cf again next year and I want to try cosplaying (just once please give me a chanceeee) or probably become a volunteer hehehe and DEFINITELY MEET MORE OF MY INTERNET FRIENDS (pls) (I love y'all too much)
shoutout to Atlus for creating Persona 5 (best game of the year) (ngl Nier is good too) and I love love love BNHA and Mystic Messenger soooo so so much. I can die happily and show off all these gooooodddsssss 😤👌👌
![]() |
| Persona 5 fanarts, BNHA fanart & BNHA totebag. |
![]() |
| Mystic Messenger bag, Akira omajuu, Todoroki trump card, P5 & Studio Ghibli lanyard and GSNK stickers. |
ok I don't really know who reads my blog lmao... but if you are reading, thank youuu I love youuu 🙆🙆 and see you on the next pooooooost.
until then!












0 comments