happy unbirthday to you!

December 11, 2017

Assalamualaikum and hullooooooooo 🍁

how is everyone? I hope all of you are doing just fine 🙆

last week, a question came into mind; are birthdays important?
some people say yes, some people might say no.
but to me, it's quite important.

it's a day for us to be aware that we're still in this world, living, so we need to keep doing good deeds before our time will come and that we are one step closer to death but I don't think many people think about this. but it is really important.

birthdays are to celebrate our loved ones' existence, to appreciate them coming into our lives and to make sure they realize how blessed we are to have them. honestly, I'd do my all to give people I care about the best birthday they have ever experienced but there are some things that won't allow me to do so like I tend to forget people's birthdays (I'm a bad friend lmao) or those people aren't in my life anymore or I don't have the right amount of money to fulfill the things I've dreamt of doing for them. some people celebrate it by doing a massive birthday party while some people celebrate it with a cake only, but what matters most is the thoughts and the love that have been poured out celebrating it tbh. we should really be thankful for the people around us.

the least I can do is actually wish them a happy birthday or make a long paragraph or something (cuz I'm good at that lol) so I can make them feel appreciated and I want them to know that I appreciate their existence too. at least I get to convey that they're still important to me and that I will always remember them.

are you with me on this boat? x)
or do you have your own thoughts on birthdays?

You Might Also Like

0 comments