Goodbye and Hello.

December 31, 2017

Bismillah.

it's 2018 😊
hoping that we can become a better person this year.
less hate, more love
less giving up, more determination
less tears, more laughters (but the tears are important too, no? 😉)

2017 was a crazy ride.
so much happened in just one year.
it was overwhelming.
tiring.
so I'm kinda glad it ended.
but who knows what 2018 will have for me?
whatever it is, I am ready; is what I told myself but am I really ready?

never give up on Allah, Husna. 😊
InsyaAllah you'll be fine.

to you who's now a part of my past.
I hope you'll never come back again.
and continue to haunt me, make me suffer.
whatever that feeling was,
with Allah's help, I am finally able to let it go.
and be able to say
goodbye.
goodbye for good.

and hello to new hopes and duas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments