Husna's Reviews: He Beat Her

November 06, 2017

hulloooooo again 🌻

first of all, I decided to make a good use out of this blog by writing my own reviews on games, anime, movies and dramassssssssss (lol no one's gonna read it, silly) because sometimes I don't know what to write about (no inspiration lol) sigh why didn't I thought of this before lmao 😅

ok anywayssss, today I will write a review on a game developed by Zephyo (she's 18 woaaaahh) called 'He Beat Her'


Husna's opinions:

ok first of all, I ADORE HER ART STYLE. yeah just like everyone else mentioned, the guy (or in this game our client) reminds me a lot of Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, well... her whole art style reminds me of TG tbh. 


secondly, the concept of this game itself is pretty deep and I had to look at other people's comments and reviews on it to get a little bit of idea but what I got from the game is it's basically about the guy, which is our client, is accused of domestic abuse against his girlfriend (ex-girlfriend) and in the game, we play as his lawyer. it's different compared to other games. we can only perform one action by typing in a text box. by doing this, it will lead us to new information and we have to keep gaining until we succeed on defending our client by playing the game over and over again. 


it turns out, the girlfriend has a bipolar disorder and she's the one who attacked him with a knife (that explains why the client was wearing a turtleneck because he was trying to cover up a scar on his neck, even though it's hot outside) 

overall, the game is trying to perpetuate about domestic violence and mental illness and sometimes, men can be victims as well. i love the art style, the flying dust floating about and the dramatic atmosphere. it's cool, really. 

Overall: 8/10 

ok so that's all from me. I've actually played quite a lot of games but hopefully, when I'm not lazy enough lol I'll do reviews on them too hehe :) let me know in the comments on games I should play!

until then! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments